Re: Two binary from one source - how?

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 3:39 PM, W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting "anatoly techtonik" <techtonik@gmail.com>:
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 2:07 PM, W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org>
>> wrote:

>> The Python thing is to how to generate (and regenerate) these install
>> files? I certainly don't want to create them by hand.
>
> I don't know any automated way to generate install files,
> but it is not really difficult to do it manually. These
> days I surely will find some time to create them.
>
>> > You have commit rights, yes? Please feel free to correct this!
>>
>> Not anymore. They were revoked, because I appeared too dumb to
>> understand Build-Depends-Indep meaning for Python packages.
>
> Hm? Well, I will do the change.

While you're at it - current version specification (0.6.final-1) breaks uscan.

$ svn-buildpackage --svn-download-orig
Orig tarball not found (expected
/home/user07/bitten-builds/tarballs/trac-bitten_0.6.final.orig.tar.gz)
Trying to download tarball using apt
Trying to download tarball using uscan
uscan warning: In debian/watch no matching hrefs for version 0.6.final
in watch line
  http://ftp.edgewall.com/pub/bitten/Bitten-([\d\.b]+).tar.gz
Couldn't find a tarball
mergeWithUpstream mode detected, looking for
/home/user07/bitten-builds/tarballs/trac-bitten_0.6.final.orig.tar.gz
I: mergeWithUpstream property set, looking for upstream source tarball...
E: Could not find the upstream source file! (should be
/home/user07/bitten-builds/tarballs/trac-bitten_0.6.final.orig.tar.gz)

--
anatoly t.