Re: Two binary from one source - how?

Quoting "anatoly techtonik" <techtonik@gmail.com>:
On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 2:07 PM, W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org> wrote:
The Python thing is to how to generate (and regenerate) these install
files? I certainly don't want to create them by hand.

I don't know any automated way to generate install files,
but it is not really difficult to do it manually. These
days I surely will find some time to create them.

> You have commit rights, yes? Please feel free to correct this!

Not anymore. They were revoked, because I appeared too dumb to
understand Build-Depends-Indep meaning for Python packages.

Hm? Well, I will do the change.