Re: list of package for python_support -> dh_python2 ?

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
> > I am asking because I have a few packages which use pysupport now and it
> > seems to work (so it is the mighty for me)... not sure if I am
> > ready to invest time into doing a conversion which has some plausible
> > benefits which I could not sense right away.

> You don't have to do the conversion yourself. You need just accept
> patches to do so.

and take care about making them working starting at least from squeeze
and some LTS of ubuntu so I could painlessly provide backports for our
neuro.debian.net .  Ha -- squeeze seems to have the same version of
dh_python2 as my laptop, good.   How far do you think it would be
compatible back with ubuntu releases so backporting would be painless?