Re: Looking for sponsor: python-llfuse

OoO En  cette soirée bien  amorcée du samedi  11 juin 2011,  vers 22:01,
Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus@rath.org> disait :

>>> * URL             : http://code.google.com/p/python-llfuse/
>>> * License         : LGPL
>>> * Section         : python
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> I would also be happy to join the python team and have this package team
>>> maintained.   Would   that   be   preferred?  My   alioth   login   is
>>> nikratio-guest.
>>
>> I can sponsor  you. Please join the team. Piotr,  could you add Nikolaus
>> to the team?

> Cool, thanks! So I'll change debian/control to

> Maintainer: Debian Python Team <debian-python@lists.debian.org>
> Uploader: Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus@rath.org>

Or Maintainer: Nikolaus, Uploader: DPMT. And DPMT is:
Debian Python Modules Team <python-modules-team@lists.alioth.debian.org>

> and then upload the package with svn-inject. Is there anything else I
> need to do?

I still  need to review the  package. Also ensure that  you applied what
Jakub said in debian-mentors@.
--
Vincent Bernat ☯ http://www.luffy.cx

Use statement labels that mean something.