Re: (again) Why default python is not 2.6 yet?

Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> (17/02/2010):
> * Failures, which should be fixable by give-backs:
>
> jppy	amd64 armel i386 kfreebsd-amd64 kfreebsd-i386 mips mipsel powerpc
> twisted-runner	alpha amd64 armel i386 kfreebsd-amd64 kfreebsd-i386 mips mipsel powerpc

I think I've given twisted-runner back several times already, and even
ended up marking it as Failed. I've given it back anyway, as well as
jppy.

> * Temporary(?) dependency problems:
>
> dballe/kfreebsd*

Not temporary, B-D on libsqliteodbc, from src:sqliteodbc, which is
uncompiled.

> openscap/kfreebsd*

Not temporary, B-D on libnl-dev, from src:libnl, which is uncompiled.

Mraw,
KiBi.