Sphinx (was: Re: please test the numpy package)

[Michael Hanke, 2009-01-26]
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 10:47:02AM +0100, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> > What about Sphinx 0.4.3? Does it mean we will not try to unblock it?
>
> Sphinx 0.4.3 is the classic example: It causes more trouble than it
> fixed. For example try building pymvpa's docs with it -- it completely
> fails since sphinx 0.4.3 is not able to find any figures. It works with
> lenny's version and 0.5 though...
>

> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=502397#15

yeah, I forgot to fix it in -1 (I thought it's already fixed in our repo
so worked on other issues only), that's one of the reasons I didn't ask
to unblock it
--
-=[     Piotr Ożarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-