Re: please test the numpy package

* Michael Hanke [Mon, 26 Jan 2009 06:37:13 +0100]:

> I'd be curious to know which/how many packages in lenny actually
> build-depend on sphinx. Does anyone know a way to quickly determine
> that -- it might provide some facts about the situation we are
> speculating about.

% zcat /org/ftp.debian.org/ftp/dists/lenny/*/source/Sources.gz |
  grep-dctrl -FBuild-Depends python-sphinx -ns package
pymvpa
python-django

On sid there are a few more:

jinja2
matplotlib
mpmath
pymvpa
python-django
python-django-treebeard
python-pysqlite2
python-tempita
python-webob
rpy2
webtest

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore,
if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not
smart enough to debug it.
                -- Brian W. Kernighan