Re: RFS: python-libasyncns

[Yann Le Boulanger, 2009-01-04]
> Package URL: http://www.lagaule.org/debian/python-libasyncns

http://www.lagaule.org/debian/python-libasyncns/libasyncns-python_0.7-1.dsc

package looks really good

few comments:
* in debian/copyright: add a link to /usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL
* s/Author(s)/Author
* s/Debian packaging is (C)/Debian packaging is ©
* 0.7.1 is out (yeah, you requested for a check a month ago, sorry)
* pkg-config is missing in build depends
* ping us once libasyncns >=0.4 will be available in Debian
  (yeah, I saw 510269) - I didn't build it yet (so I couldn't test it)
* if 'import libasyncns' is not how you import the module, you have to
  change the binary package name
* consider building docs (ship it in -doc package if they're big)
* short description is too long (lintian will warn you about it)
--
-=[     Piotr Ożarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-