Re: bug reports preventing the python transition

Thomas Viehmann wrote:

For some reason zope webmail products don't seem to last very long. If there's
need for a replacement, I could ITP the nuxeo groupware suite. They seem to have
incorporated the (french) WebMail product. The license needs some investigating
(5*GPL, 2*something in LICENSE.txt) , but that is IMO the only zope webmail
amongst those I now that has any chance.
If that's a webmail you want, you may just package

http://www.zope.org/Members/maraf/WebMail

which is what's used by Nuxeo.

Of course, Nuxeo Groupware suite provides more than webmail and would be even more valuable if it wasn't so dependent on their Collaborative Portal Server which is incompatible with current CMF... and I was told that this suite is only alpha at the moment.

Be sure to contact them before you ITP it... sf at nuxeo.com should answer quickly.

--