Re: custom

Frank Van Damme wrote:
> the package. They provide packages themselves. All dependencies are
> fullfilled, but I get these errors when trying to install the package:
This seems to be a problem with the packages *they* provide, not with Debian.
You should try getting help from them, as they will be more likely to be able to
help you.

> If anyone knows the solution for this problem, my gratitude. It's going to be
> used by 2 people who have absolutely no clue about computers and to who
> Excell looks like a logic choice to keep track of stuff like this.

Most likely, they did not declare a proper dependency on another package not in
debian which is related to the software at

<http://www.advogato.org/proj/PySQLdb/>

I don't know a thing about this, but it certainly contains a module of the same
name as the one that's missing.

Cheers

T.