bug reports preventing the python transition

This list may be incomplete, but at least all these bugs keep the
python packages out of testing. It seems that all these bugs can be
easily fixed ...

Do you know of other python dependent packages with RC reports?

	Matthias

Package: gnue-designer (debian/main)
Maintainer: Jeff Bailey <jbailey@nisa.net>
  167973 [       ] gnue-designer_0.1.1-2(hppa/unstable): FTBFS: missing build-depends?
  171332 [    R  ] gnue-designer: Missing dependency on wxpython

Jeff, libwxgtk2.4-python is now the current version. Please fix!

Package: python-bsddb3 (debian/main)
Maintainer: Nathan Hawkins <utsl@debian.org>
  185372 [       ] python-bsddb3: Must depend on particular version of python, as per Python Policy.

Fixable. Will do a NMU next week.

Package: python-gnome (debian/main)
Maintainer: Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org>
  183250 [       ] python-gnome: Package un-installable

Torsten, Christian, this package is installable (again?). Tagged as
fixed.

Package: python-omniorb2 (debian/main)
Maintainer: Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org>
  187079 [       ] python-omniorb2_2.0-2(unstable/arm): missing build-depends

Bastian, seems to be fixable ...

Package: python-pyogg (debian/main)
Maintainer: Christopher L Cheney <ccheney@debian.org>
  182358 [       ] [T] python-pyogg: Unable to import the module

Tagged "sarge", but still in the "release critical list". Why?

Package: python2.1-oss (debian/main)
Maintainer: Tommi Virtanen <tv@debian.org>
  166652 [       ] python2.1-oss: module performs wrong ioctl() calls

Tommi, Radim, there is a patch in the report, but no explanation, that
Audio_speed is replaced by Audio_stereo. Tommi lowered the severity,
but didn't CC control. Done now.

Package: python2.2-twisted (debian/main)
Maintainer: Moshe Zadka <moshez@debian.org>
  183968 [       ] python2.2-twisted: segfault during installation

Marc, Moshe, I am unable to reproduce this. I am lowering the
severity, as this seems to be only seen in a mixed testing/unstable
environment.

Package: python2.2-ztutils (debian/main)
Maintainer: Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@debian.org>
  171122 [       ] python2.2-ztutils: missing python module ExtensionClass

Wichert, you even replied on the report ...

Package: zope-ldap (debian/main)
Maintainer: Andrea Fanfani <andrea@debian.org>
  185800 [       ] does not work with current zope

Andrea, Luca, please could you look into this one?

Package: zope-worldpilot (debian/main)
Maintainer: Behan Webster <behanw@pobox.com>
  122653 [       ] zope-worldpilot: please rebuild with new python packages.
  67644  [       ] Dependency error in zope-worldpilot

This package looks rotten. I'll file a request to remove it from
unstable.