Re: Proposal: publicity team meeting: next Thursday 2018/02/15 21:00UTC

Reply in-line :-

On 13/02/2018, Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Shirish!

Hi Laura,

<snipped>

> Please propose alternative date or time in the poll, and let's see.
> This can be done pressing the icon with "+" at the top right corner of the
> current timetable in the poll in storm.debian.net:
>
> https://storm.debian.net/shared/ukF9zmNs8qY5PrnJFjlQYFLl3o_C0uKHRmcOYNsTcgT

It took a while, for some reason storm.debian.net was fighting it,
quite a bit of latency,

In the end through, I was able to add times and even vote.

FWIW, I am/was on Firefox 58.0.1 . I even tried it use
torbrowser-launcher (FF 52.0.x)

but even there was lot of latency, storm seems to be a bit heavy
rather than lightweight .

<snipped>

> Sure, MeetBot always attends to the Publicity meetings :)

Cool, thank you for the directions above.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल