Re: possible to have something like AMA and ask about specific teams/roles

Hi,

sounds like a good idea, I'd even suggest to do it on Reddit, there are plenty
of subreddits about FOSS, Linux and Debian, most of them with five- or six-
digit subscription numbers:

https://www.reddit.com/subreddits/search?q=debian

I think it would be quite an event if Debian devolopers showed up on /r/debian
and did an AMA. Plus, it would maximize attention as the people there are
already using the OS.

Greetings,
Erik