Re: Proposal: publicity team meeting: next Thursday 2018/02/15 21:00UTC

Hi

El 12 de febrero de 2018 14:31:24 CET, Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> escribió:
>Hi again
>
>El 11/02/18 a las 23:13, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:
>> Hi all:
>> I'll try to create a wiki page and a dudle/framadate ASAP, but for
>now, I throw this proposal to the list so people can start thinking
>dates/times/topics-for-agenda.
>>

>Here's the wiki page:
>https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Meetings/2018-02-15

Let's try 2018-02-15 at 21:00UTC
If anybody has thoughts/comments but cannot attend, just write them in the #debian-publicity IRC channel during the day and I'll gather them and repeat them diring the meeting.

We can also follow up by mail or in the IRC after the meeting, I'll link to the logs in the wiki page
cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona