Re: Proposal: publicity team meeting: next Thursday 2018/02/15 21:00UTC

Hi Shirish!

El 13/02/18 a las 08:48, shirish शिरीष escribió:
> at bottom :-
>
> On 12/02/2018, Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> wrote:
>> Hi again
>>
>> El 11/02/18 a las 23:13, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:
>>> Hi all:
>>> I'll try to create a wiki page and a dudle/framadate ASAP, but for now, I
>>> throw this proposal to the list so people can start thinking
>>> dates/times/topics-for-agenda.
>>>

>> Here's the wiki page:
>> https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Meetings/2018-02-15
>>
>> cheers
>>
>> --
>> Laura Arjona Reina
>> https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona
>>

> Could we have it somewhat of an earlier time, even 2000 UTC is going
> to be 01:30 IST, I am hardly able to keep my eyes open at that time.

Please propose alternative date or time in the poll, and let's see.
This can be done pressing the icon with "+" at the top right corner of the
current timetable in the poll in storm.debian.net:

https://storm.debian.net/shared/ukF9zmNs8qY5PrnJFjlQYFLl3o_C0uKHRmcOYNsTcgT

> In the eventually everyone agrees to a later time, is there a hope to
> have the entire session recorded under meetbot ?

Sure, MeetBot always attends to the Publicity meetings :)

Cheers