Re: [Re: Debian mirrors in China]

Am 17.05.2011 20:32, schrieb Simon Paillard:

>>> I'm not Aron, but I'd thought I'd help debian-publicity get started on an announcement. Please find my first draft inlined;
>> Reads very good, many thanks.  A slight improvement would be to add,
>> say, what archives are mirrored there.
> security updates are not pushed, and GeoDNS direct security.debian.org only to
> DSA admined machines, which is not the case of ftp.cn, contrary to ftp.br,
> object of the previous announce.

Okay, thanks for the information.  I imported the draft to the svn-repo
and added that information as well as some hints on how to use the new

You can find the current draft at:
called 2011-05-23-mirror-china.wml.

As no one had any further comments, I propose to call for reviews and
translations in the evening soon and send it out on... say Monday
evening (European time)?

Best regards,