Re: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] Brazilian government owned IT enterprise SERPRO selects Debian GNU/Linux for its servers and wishes to collaborate

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 12:45:46AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> That's a good text for the About SERPRO section.

BTW, I still think the "About Debian" section is ridiciously
over-the-top, sorry.  I mean, "GNU/Hurd"? "18733+"? "You can help
Debian Project"?

If you want that people actually read that, and, on top of that, click
on anything interesting, one paragraph and at most a handful of
hyperlinks is the limit, I feel.

Michael