Re: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] Brazilian government owned IT enterprise SERPRO selects Debian GNU/Linux for its servers and wishes to collaborate

Hello Andre,

'to relax project controls which are too tight'

Why don't you just say, 'relax tight project controls.'?
Or even, 'relax strict project controls.'

The trouble with using 'is' is that 'controls' are plural so they really do
need the 'are'.
Unless you change it to:
'to relax project control which is too tight.'

'open' is redundant yes, 'available for' could stay.
'collaboration channel available for...'

Have you got the url for the draft to hand?
Jon