Re: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] Government owned IT enterprise SERPRO selected Debian GNU/Linux for its servers and wish to collaborate

On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 05:20:25AM -0700, AndreMachado wrote:
> Maybe. After the debian partners inbox issue solved, and published at
> Debian Times,

Personally, I'm not convinced the partners thing will be solved very
soon, maybe you could leave it out of this for now.

> I will email their PR dept. with a link to our version.
> Before that, I will email CESOL, giving a chance for looking for
> errors or missing important info.

Did you consider asking them for quotes?  That's a nice thing to have
for a PR.

Michael