Re: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] Government owned IT enterprise SERPRO selected Debian GNU/Linux for its servers and wish to collaborate

Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 05:20:25AM -0700, AndreMachado wrote:
> > Maybe. After the debian partners inbox issue solved, and published at
> > Debian Times,
>
> Personally, I'm not convinced the partners thing will be solved very
> soon, maybe you could leave it out of this for now.

mia-query suggests QA is aware that jwest is unreachable. Any DD can
pick up master:/home/debian/archive/debian-partners and deal with the
backlog.  Please read the early mailboxes to see how to reply, post
here as you deal with each month and cc partners@debian.org on any
emails - I'll get there eventually, but I've other debian tasks I want
to do first.

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray (slef)