Re: [Debconf-team] After DebConf Press release?

also sprach Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> [2008.08.19.1009 +0200]:
> Quite -- if nothing else, getting an extra mention and/or link to
> the sponsors will perhaps make it an easier sell next year.

I would love to relay another press release, but I won't have the
time for it. After these two weeks, it no more Debian for me for
a while.

a friend is someone with whom
you can dare to be yourself