Re: [Debconf-team] After DebConf Press release?

Hi,

On Tuesday 19 August 2008 14:25, martin f krafft wrote:
> I would love to relay another press release, but I won't have the
> time for it. After these two weeks, it no more Debian for me for
> a while.

I understand and will bite the bucket and draft the release. Can you point me
to the pre-debconf p-release, please?

Then (after review from the list, etc) I'll send it to you, so you can send it
out again - I think the new release should come from your mail address (or
the one you used last time) again.

regards,
	Holger