debian publicity team guidelines?

Hello,
The PRs are for journalists and newcomers, mostly.
The package-a-day, dwn, dpn, bits-from articles are for users and DDs.
Why prs are in Debian Times?
Well, I only have granted access to DT site and the wiki...
The Debian Publicity Team does not have a guideline, not even a
published list of members in charge.
Given the new Marketing Team delegations [0] what will be next?
Other FLOSS projects already have organized teams. We should organize
our efforts better.
Ages ago, I suggested using OpenOffice.org marketing team paper as a
starting point.
Also, looking at good ideas from Ubuntu mkt team will help.
Maybe, cloning DPN pages as starting point for a Debian Times guidelines
could help.
I like the DPN workflow, inviting everyone to contribute a bit directly
at the wiki draft (hope more contributors). Debian-news,
debian-announce, debian-devel-announce are issued without any
discussion/review, as I observed.
But a previous discussion about what should be published where, who are
in charge of what, who can contribute to what, etc, could focus the
debate.
Also, this discussion should be held with the new Mkt Team delegates in
the list.
Could our team leader invite them to subscribe and participate?
Regards.
Andre Felipe

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/04/msg00009.html