Re: Formatting of DPN articles

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> Except DWN, I read it always completely!

Consider that there are others who would like to be able to read DWN
the same way you read other newsletters. [I read it that way anyway,
even if it doesn't have topic headers.]

Regardless, actually contributing to submitting and editing the
articles and topics will do more to make them informative and concise
than any mail in this thread on this subject.

Don Armstrong

--
I don't care how poor and inefficient a little country is; they like
to run their own business.  I know men that would make my wife a