draft of the release announcement; please review

Hi!

You might have noticed some activity on some lists pointing out, that it
might a good idea to prepare a special announcement.

A draft is available at http://people.debian.org/~tolimar/release.txt
and will updated with reflicting your reviews comments and patches to
correct my germish as my time permits it (remember me to set up an svn
(?) repo for that kind of stuff).

Many thanks,
  Alexander

PS:  Sorry andremachado for not yet reacting on your other mails, but as
you see we are quite busy :)
PPS:  You don't need to point out, that the date is wrong ;)