Re: Linux Magazin Special about Debian

Oliver Frommel wrote:
>[...]
> Henning Sprang: Virtualization (?)

Yes, I'll do that. Do you really think it must be ready End of decmber?
It doesn't seem like Etch will be out in the planned time, I didn't even
her that the freeze really started, so it might be released not before
mid/end february, I guess from my current knowledge.

> Thomas Lange: FAI (?)

Thomas included in personal copy, he seems not to be on this list and
didn't say anything yet.

Thomas, do you want to write something? We together?
(I'd like to see you write a bit more than myself, as I already have to
write the other article - we could take some of my newest FAI
presentation slides as a basis.

Henning