Re: About the (accursed) Penguin Logo.

> > All that said, this is not the most important issue in the world, but
> > just one I would like to see a better solution to.
> Certainly not the most important issue but one we should deal with before
> publishing the ad IMHO.

If this means missing another deadline, then forget it. As it is the
earliest we can get an ad into the LJ is October. We need to get
some advertising out for Debian. This is more important than which
logo goes on the page.

Besides, very few people will notice if we change the logo. Of those
that do, few will care. Of those that do, hopefully most will like
the new one better.

Jay Treacy