Re: Fortunes-off - do we need this as a package for Bookworm?

On 11/20/22 22:14, Roberto A. Foglietta wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2022 at 21:42, G. Branden Robinson
<g.branden.robinson@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you for, perhaps inadvertently, compelling me to review some of
the content of the package.  I can now say that I am certain there is
material of worth in the fortunes-off package and support its retention
in the Debian distribution.  A review process for individual entries
that are incompatible with the project's values is manifest in the BTS.

rational approach vs cancel culture: 1 vs 0
<3

I can only very much agree to this.

Cheers

  Mike