Re: Fortunes-off - do we need this as a package for Bookworm?

> Right, and has has been discussed before (more times than can be
> counted, most likely) having some sort of content does not imply that
> the ideology itself is promoted.  The presence of the texts of the
> Torah, the Christian Bible, the Quran, and other holy books in Debian
> does not mean that Debian as an organization supports all of the various
> ideologies entailed therein.

You should probably take a history book and look up again what the
author of Mein Kampf did, and compare that to what the authors of the
other texts you mention did.

If you succeed in drawing any comparison between Adolf Hitler and any
of the evangelists and prophets who rote the bible, or mostly any
other authors of any other books, repeat the procedure. If that still
doesn't help, please take a trip to one of the concentration camps
that are now museums.

Then, should you still find that murdering 6 million Jews in what is
known as the Holocaust can be compared to ideas of anarchism,
Christianity or the Islam, I fail to assume good faith.

-nik