Re: Removing software because we disagree with its values

    Andrew> I'm not going to die in a ditch over this but I raised it as
    Andrew> a genuine query to the project in good faith and without any
    Andrew> agenda.

I appreciate that.  I hope my message was received in the spirit of an
answer  to the general query.

I personally am not going to get involved in fortune-off/the data file
unless someone asks me personally to get involved.
I am very interested in the general issue, and I hope that my message
made my personal position clear.

I fully acknowledge that this is a cultural issue and I am embedded in
my culture.