Re: salsa accounts

Okay, we did it! Finally the account was activated.

That said my email is like that because it's my national identity number, signed by my government.

https://es20490446e.wordpress.com/signature/

On Fri, 4 Nov 2022 at 23:30, Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> wrote:
On 16672 March 1977, Vincent Bernat wrote:

>> If you are willing to accomodate to Debian's reasons (that is, the
>> reasons for the people that have to answer to specific requests), you
>> will be able to get your account created.
> It seems Alberto did everything he was asked to, including asking on
> IRC
> again, while keeping the tone civil. What more can we expect from him?

He was on IRC, for about twenty minutes, somewhere during the day. Luck
had it, it was at a time none of us was active.

Now, Thomas told him to retry, by now his spammy looking mail address
ought to be known by us. If that comes combined with the name, I'm sure
it would work out, multiple of us admins now know that combination.
Haven't seen it yet, the last two days. (If it is only the mail, and the
name is not like the one here, but some random stuff, I'm not sure it
will be recognized. Not saying Alberto is doing that, but some real
random Text for name and mail addresses in exactly his schema is what
spambots like to use).

--
bye, Joerg