Re: salsa accounts

On 16670 March 1977, Luna Jernberg wrote:

i think i use Gmail on my Salsa account, is it advised to change the
email to another provider if you already have an account?

Well. No, you have your account. That is, your registration did not
appear like one of the trillion spam ones we get.
You do have your account on salsa, there is nothing now blocking you, so
keep your gmail. Feel free to add other email addresses, gitlab allows
that, and in many cases it makes sense to have more than just one there.
But that's independent of registration.

*Personally*, I think you can't leave gmail any second to early. The
faster, the better. But that doesn't aaffect your salsa access at all. :)

--
bye, Joerg