Re: salsa accounts

On 16670 March 1977, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
It looks to me that nobody knows a thing. Very good 🧀
Who is in charge?

You may want to start reading answers you are getting.

We won't allow gmail.com addresses free accounts, ever. It is one of the
worst spam sources out there. Before that, we would be disabling gmail
completly, it just sucks to allow it.

And your mail address triggers spam filtering *easy*.

You can try catching an admin in #salsa on OFTC right when you try to
register again, and avoid rejection that way. Or just don't use gmail.

--
bye, Joerg