Re: salsa accounts

I tried registering a few times, and it never got approved.

(When replying, include my email in the "to" field)

On Tue, 1 Nov 2022 at 17:59, Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 01, 2022 at 04:27:35PM +0100, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
> Maybe it would be interesting allowing anyone to create an account at "
> salsa.debian.org". So anyone outside Debian can also report bugs, and make
> pull requests.
>
> For example I'm using Debian's syncthing-gtk
> <https://salsa.debian.org/debian/syncthing-gtk> on my distro, which is a
> port of the software to Python 3 not available elsewhere. But I cannot help
> out because I can't create an account.
>
> (When replying, include my email in the "by" field)

That would makes it easier for you, but also for the huge amount of spam
registrations that we receive every day. Unfortunately, you need to have
little patience until your account gets approved.

https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc#Users