Re: salsa accounts

Before emailing this list I requested account creation three times, read the wiki twice, emailed the admins once, and asked on IRC once too. Now asking on IRC again without response, not counting the emails on this list.

Either you point me to a reasonably simple way to create an account, or I'm sorry I'm no longer interested.

On Thu, 3 Nov 2022 at 16:44, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
On 11/3/22 04:25, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
> I won't abide to such email standards.

Hi,

You've been given an alternative (ie: ask on IRC, still keeping your
gmail account).

Also, if you retried to register, I am guessing most (if not all) Salsa
admins would have seen your email again, and accepted it... You haven't,
as much as I know.

So, please do one of the suggested actions, and you'll get your account.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand

P.S: maybe keeping a polite tone would be nice?