Re: [Summary] Discourse for Debian

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 11:26:48AM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:
> I spoke up,  a couple people said I missed the mark.
> If I had gotten the mark right, I have high confidence that  several
> more people would have chimed in at that point.
> So, yeah, thanks for calling out that I appeared to be in the rough on
> this one.

Sorry for not speaking up, but I agreed with your concern.  I thought
the summary overemphasized cons and dismissed the pros.

I'm sending this in case this is a situation where only negative
feedback is voiced.  I think Neil's experiment is a good idea and I'm
perplexed by the strong reactions to merely testing out a tool.

Ross

(who would've clicked 👍 instead of emailing, if we had the technology)