tracking our readers? (Re: Testing Discourse for Debian - Moderation concepts)

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 02:31:23PM -0700, Sean Whitton wrote:
> > The trust system gives me no trust at all. It is very closely bound to
> > participation over the web interface, monitors the reading frequency and time
> > spent on reading by users.
> [1]  https://meta.discourse.org/t/how-does-post-tracking-work-in-discourse/115790

thanks for pointing this out, Sean. This makes even using discourse
inaccepable to me, sorry.

I also wonder where we will store this private data of our users, how
we will protect it and how users can request their data to be deleted.

--
cheers,
	Holger