Re: [Summary] Discourse for Debian

    Ihor> I want to leave this as is without final verdict. Everyone
    Ihor> should make their own.

I really appreciate the idea of summarizing the thread; I agree with you
it has gotten long.

A good summary is one where people on all sides of the issue will look
at the summary and say that yes, that looks good.

I strongly suspect you've missed there.
I think more of your personal bias comes through into this summary  than
would be ideal.

Also, for each item, you put it in one category, even when  some people
think it is a pro and some people think it is a con.

So, I think that the approach you're going for--summarize the discussion
and see where we stand--is good,
it would be valuable to try and paint things in a much less biased way
so that:

* People who said things look at your summary and say "that's what I
  said"

* People who disagree with those things look at your summary and say
  "yep, my disagreement is represented."