Re: Request to Mini DebConf Montreal Organizers: Fight Israel not the DC20 Team

 still saying "one way is to withdraw your budget
    Didier> request (…); if that is not your choice, I _ask_ you to find
    Didier> some other way". So what happens if they put your request to
    Didier> /dev/null, if you're not withdrawing the DPL approval?

Then we miss an opportunity for the Montreal organizers to clearly and
unambiguously say to the world and Debian their fight is with the
government of Israel not with the DC20 volunteers.
I end up more disappointed in the world.
Others in the project feel whatever they feel.

But the DPL approval is not conditional and will not be withdrawn by me.