Re: Request to Mini DebConf Montreal Organizers: Fight Israel not the DC20 Team

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 07:04:01PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> this. freaking unbelievable.

so if we decided in that GR to go full blown for systemd, would it be good to
spend Debian ressources on an event working on other init systems? absolutly,
i'd say. or, when some cpu architecture gets vancouvered out of Debian, I
similarily think we should support such an event. or if a group of LGBT
developers said they wouldnt go to brasil, should we have supported an alternative
event? IMO definitly.

--
cheers,
	Holger