Please do not publish private emails on the Debian mailing lists.

Le Wed, Feb 06, 2019 at 10:12:33AM +0100, Pierre-Elliott Bécue a écrit :

> I changed my mind. No more email from Pocock will end en on this list through me. I don't want to give him a tribune.
>
> Sorry for the noise, and have a nice day, all !

Hi,

I think that publishing private emails on the Debian lists is highly
inappropriate.  Thanks for your apologies, but please bear in mind that
this is not just about noise.  Please do not do that again, with any
sender.

Cheers,

Charles

--