Re: (nope, I won't go off list) Re: enforcement first, ask questions later?

Le mercredi 06 février 2019 à 09:51:45+0100, Pierre-Elliott Bécue a écrit :
> Le mercredi 06 février 2019 à 08:42:13+0000, Daniel Pocock a écrit :
> > On 04/02/2019 22:52, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
> > >
> > > Do you really think that among more than a thousand people, nobody
> > > except the two recently expelled developers made an innocent mistake? Do
> > > you actually think that regarding the one whom I replied to, he's on any
> > > "innocent mistake" path?
> >

> > That is extraordinarily offensive and defamatory
> >
> > Many people noticed that your statement makes the implication that there
> > may have been wrongdoing while providing absolutely no evidence
> > thereof.  The only evidence that has appeared is about dirty politics
> > and backstabbing.
> >
> > This proves my point about rampant character assassination[1] in Debian,
> > thank you for proving that.
> >
> > Please kindly provide a public apology and retraction of your statement.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Daniel
> >
> > 1. https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2018/12/msg00042.html
>
> I'm pretty sure I told you to not reply to me as I would not bother to
> reply.
>
> Please kindly comply with my requirement.
>
> And stop behaving like my neighbour's child. Some introspection would be
> a good thing.
>
> Regards,

For the sake of clarity, I shall disclose any private email you send to
me. I don't want to have any private discussion with you. This is not
negotiable.

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2