Re: Censorship in Debian

Miles Fidelman writes ("Re: Censorship in Debian"):
> I've basically been nursing a couple of aging systems.  When next I do a
> major upgrade to our server farm, It will be to something other than
> Debian.  Until then, the pressure hasn't been there, and I've been -
> I've been waiting and watching to see how different alternatives mature
> (along with what direction several key server-side applications, on
> which we depend, go).

I would have been very surprised if you had told me 6 months ago that
I would be writing this, but:

Please consider Devuan as an alternative.  You have probably seen
awful mails from one or two very toxic trolls pushing Devuan, but the
actual Devuan developers I have dealt with have been lovely, and on a
technical level they seem to be doing good work.

Regards,
Ian.