RE: Appeal procedure for DAM actions

    > On 15276 March 1977, Thomas Lange wrote:
    >> I think you should forward this mail to nm-committee@nm.debian.org.

    > Noted, but I think it makes more sense to point them at this whenever such an
    > appeal starts, as the group is a dynamic one. If I send it now, there might be
    > a pretty different set receiving an appeal in the future, so for now, I assume
    > they either read it on -project or do not (yet) need to care.
Do you plan an official announcement of this new procedure? IMO
debian-project is not read by all (e.g. I'm not subscribed to it) and
because some people missed transparency in the past it would be good
to inform all.

JFTR: Thanks Enrico for pointing me how to see the list of members
that will vote. Keep in mind that this may change.

--
regards Thomas