Re: On having and using a Code of Conduct

Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> writes:

> On Thu, 2019-01-03 at 11:26 -0700, Eldon Koyle wrote:
>>   5. There doesn't appear to be an appeals process (contact DAM?)
> [...]
>
> There is, since any decision by the DPL or a delegate can be overridden
> by General Resolution.

This isn't really an appeals process in the usual sense, though - more a
Big Red Button. DAM might like to consider letting the DPL be a point of
review/appeal?

Regards,

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."