On Mediation and Warnings

Dear all,

In light of recent emails and personal communications, I want to make
one thing crystal clear, especially in the light of DAM Enrico Zini
writing:

On Wed, 26 Dec 2018, Enrico Zini wrote:
> [feel free to quote or forward this message, and my message that started
> this thread, outside of -private]
[..]
>  - When these kinds of issues get to DAM, they are often escalated
>    beyond mediation, and a lot of energy has already been spent and
>    frustrated in all sorts of attempts, by multiple people, to make
>    things better; attempts that failed, or it wouldn't have reached DAM.

and Russel Stuart proposing a expulsion procedure with ..

On Fri, 04 Jan 2019, Russell Stuart wrote:
> Therefore I suggest we alter the expulsion process to give three
> warnings, with no more than 5 years (pick a number) between the first
> and the last, and no less than 1 month (pick a number) between

What I want to make clear that I have received in total
	5 (five)
personal messages from DPL/DAM/AH Teams:

Message 1
21 Sep 2018 17:20:22 +0100 From: DPL Chris Lamb

On Fri, 21 Sep 2018, Chris Lamb wrote:
[...]
> referring to someone as an "it" crosses an arbitrary line for me:
[...]
> I have therefore temporarily disabled your blog from the Planet Debian
> aggregator. Removal of this phrase would be sufficient for
> reinstatement.

Message 2
21 Sep 2018 22:13:06 +0200 From: Laura Arjona Reina
(not sent from the AH Team address!)
> Quoting from http://sage.thesharps.us/
> "Use my new name (Sage) and my correct pronouns (they/them)".
> Please refer to a person or name that person in the way that person prefers.

I changed the pronoun that very day

Message 3
24 Sep 2018 08:30:58 +0100 From: DPL Chris Lamb
> Reverted in 27ebfff. (I was away for the weekend)

(that was the whole message besides quotes of my email)

Message 4
27 Nov 2018 15:45:54 +0100 From: Laura Arjona Reina
(not sent from the AH Team address!)

Announcing the removal of my blog from Planet Debian.
I have answered to her email asking for clarifications, but have *never*
received an answer.

The original message can be found in
	20181225161353.GA10000@burischnitzel.preining.info

Message 5
17 Dec 2018 21:23:22 +0100 From: Debian Account Managers

Announcing my expulsion. The original message has been attached to
the above message posted.

I leave the interpretation to the reader.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer