Re: Planet Debian revisions

Dear Planet administrators and debian-project

Based on the very short amount of discussion we've had so far, I'd like
to make the following changes to https://wiki.debian.org/PlanetDebian

I've scaled the wording down from what I originally suggested on
debian-project so that it doesn't include the term "smear campaign.

Under the section "What Can I Post On Planet", I would like to add the
following points:

"""
 4. Avoid posting personal fights or insults. Planet Debian is not an
appropriate medium for this.

 5. Debian's community standards fully apply to Planet Debian, that
includes following [[https://www.debian.org/code_of_conduct|Debian's
Code of Conduct]].

 6. Posts that are syndicated on Planet Debian that doesn't conform to
our community standards may result in removal of a post or even an
entire blog. In such a case, please reach out to the Planet
administrators before re-adding your blog yourself.
"""

On #6 I was tempted to add "When a blog is removed, the committer should
add a comment listing the posts that resulted in it being removed", but
not sure if that's overloading it a bit too much.

Any thoughts?

I'll go ahead and add it if there are no objections.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage