Re: Planet Debian revisions

On 15270 March 1977, Jonathan Carter wrote:
Dear Planet administrators and debian-project
Based on the very short amount of discussion we've had so far, I'd like to make the following changes to https://wiki.debian.org/PlanetDebian

Yah, followed that, didn't see reason to add more to it. :)

""" 4. Avoid posting personal fights or insults. Planet Debian is not an appropriate medium for this.

5. Debian's community standards fully apply to Planet Debian, that includes following [[https://www.debian.org/code_of_conduct|Debian's Code of Conduct]].

6. Posts that are syndicated on Planet Debian that doesn't conform to our community standards may result in removal of a post or even an entire blog. In such a case, please reach out to the Planet administrators before re-adding your blog yourself.
"""

Only that one. We don't remove single posts. Its a blog in or out.

On #6 I was tempted to add "When a blog is removed, the committer should add a comment listing the posts that resulted in it being removed", but not sure if that's overloading it a bit too much.

There are commit messages... Also, if you just comment it out, leave a comment line right above it, shouldnt be hard. But then, usually there is the policy to modify YOUR OWN (see "How do I add..."), and then a "if you advocate, blabla, you may add theirs".
So it shouldnt be a common action for many to remove others.

--
bye, Joerg