Re: anti-harassment team membership concerns

Em 27-12-2018 02:56, Daniel Pocock escreveu:
Hi all,

I have serious concerns about the current membership of the
anti-harassment team.

Specifically, I notice that Molly recently joined the team and she is
also a member of the Outreach team.
[...]

Regards,

Daniel

--
Debian Developer
https://danielpocock.com

I do not see problems in having people acting in the AH-team and another
team as well.

Since AH has several people, it is simple, if the issue involves the team
that someone participates, this person can abstain and not offer their
opinion about what happened, unless it is something extremely necessary.

Only the chair of the team I believe should be someone with just this
function.

Regards,

--
Daniel Lenharo de Souza