Re: anti-harassment team membership concerns

On 27/12/18 12:30, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:

> Yet you fail to provide a shred of evidence here. My first guess would be
> that you don't have any.

In the case of this anti-harassment thread, as I clearly stated already,
it is not about evidence and is not about Molly personally, it is about
whether or not the roles are logically compatible.  That is independent
of the other integrity issues.

I posted evidence on the other thread where it belongs.

Regards,

Daniel